Optimize your solar investment and create a more resilient energy future. With our new DIY solar kit. It's a DIY Grid-tie solar kit for easy installation. It works great also we can provide you with all the details regarding DIY installation with all details accordingly as per your requirements.
Virtual site inspection:
We will provide you with the design plans, to prepare design plans we will collect required data from you and provide plan sets which will be guaranteed to be approved by the city and utility. We can also provide the revisions at no cost until your plans get approved by all types of jurisdictions.
If there is an engineering structure letter or stamp required, we can also provide that. Engineering structure letter or stamp will cost between $200 to $600
This system includes:
- VSUN solar DIY module
- Half Cell; Bifacial; Single Glass module (Up to 30% extra power generation yield from the back side)
- Black-on-Black module (perfect for your roof)
- Micro-inverter (four panels can be installed with one micro-inverter)
- Wi-Fi cloud monitoring system
- Racking system with attachments
- Pv cable and connectors, micro-inverter cabling and connectors, utility disconnect box.
- Grid tie-in connectors and roof junction box according to plan set.
Additional equipment required:
All you need is wiring and conduit for home run (from array to main service panel or meter)
Note: wiring is usually awg 10 or 8 for this kit and conduit you may use is 3/4 or 1-inch emt, PVC or flex liquid tight.Panel warranty & certification:
- 25-year Warranty for Materials and Processing
- 30-year Warranty for Extra Linear Power Output
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730 & UL 1703; UL 61730, IEC 62804 (PID)
- IEC 62716 (Ammonia Resistance), IEC 61701 (Salt Mist Level 6),
- ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007
Every component has been tested to the limit and proven in extreme environments. All components are evaluated for superior structural performance our approach has led to unique structural features this is also why our products are fully certified. Integrated grounding: ul 2703 system eliminates separate module grounding components.Class a fire rating: certified to maintain the fire resistance rating of the existing roof.
20-year warranty: Twice the protection offered by competitors
PE Certified: Pre-stamped engineering letters available in most states
4-in-1 microinverters are all built to deliver safety and stability you can count on. It is one of the most cost-effective module-level solar solutions, as it can support up to 4 panels at once and maximize PV production. Unlike high-voltage string inverter systems, our microinverters operate on less than 60 v dc voltage, supported by 6,000 v surge protection and ip67 enclosure ratings. And with cloud monitoring, it also contains individual panel level monitoring, so you can spot the signs of a potential problem sooner – and keep your property safe, 24/7. You’ll get industry-leading microinverters with the lowest failure rates and premium components
- Easy installation, just plug and play.
- With reactive power control, compliant with ca rule 21.
- Compliant with u.s. Nec-2017&nec-2020 690.12 rapid shutdown
- Up to 25 years warranty
NOTE: FOR CUSTOM QUANTITY PLEASE CONTACT US!